2016 FluidStance Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) Unites States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of FluidStance – A Company of Motion LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, local, provincial, municipal, and territorial laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: FluidStance – A Company of Motion LLC. 218 Helena Ave, Suite D, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FluidStance as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 1, 2016, 12:01am PST and ending December 12, 2016, 11:59pm PST. All online entries must be received by December 12, 2016, 11:59pm PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the FluidStance website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FluidStance. You may enter only once per email address. You must provide the information requested. You may enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, and sharing via the mechanisms provided on the entry form. If You use fraudulent methods, provide false email address(es) or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of FluidStance.
The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, and/or Twitter, Facebook, PInterest, LinkedIn, Google+, or any other social media entry mechanism associated with the Campaign.
- Prizes: One Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive a FluidStance Quad System (retail value $496-$596USD); the Second Prize Winner will receive a one-year subscription to Desk Yogi (retail value $150USD); Third Prize will receive a FluidStance T-Shirt (retail value $priceless!). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by FluidStance. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others (“transferability”) or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FluidStance to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners (Grand, Second, Third) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of FluidStance. Winners will be notified by the email address provided at time of entry within five (5) days following selection of Winner. FluidStance shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days (48 hours) from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FLUIDSTANCE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Release: By entering the Campaign, You agree to release and hold harmless FluidStance, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and/or Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or relating to participation in the Campaign or receipt, use or misuse of any Prize. By entering the Campaign, each entrant further agrees that, in the event that there is any conflict or other inconsistency between these Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, emails or announcements relevant to the Campaign, these Rules will govern.
- Rights Granted by You: Except for residents of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law, by entering this Campaign, You agree that FluidStance, anyone acting on behalf of FluidStance, and FluidStance’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: FluidStance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond FluidStance’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, FluidStance may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by FluidStance. FluidStance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. FluidStance has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, FluidStance reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FluidStance and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: FluidStance – A Company of Motion LLC. 218 Helena Ave, Suite D, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2016, 11:59pm PST.
- By checking the “I have agreed…” box on the entry form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.