Originals - Limited Edition: WaterRegular price $ 489
One-of-a-Kind Limited Edition Balance Board for Standing Desks
In celebration of World Water Day, FluidStance collaborated with California artist Amy Blankenship to create an ocean-inspired limited edition Original Balance Board. FluidStance will donate $20 from each board's sale on World Water Day to the nonprofit Santa Barbara ChannelKeeper.
- 30 boards total, each signed and numbered by the artists
- Ultra eco-friendly Bamboo top deck, featuring handmade ocean-inspired resin art by Amy Blankenship.
- Strengthen and stabilize your body while standing on the Original’s 360-degree-tilt base.
Note: Each of the 30 boards are unique pieces of art, so the water design will vary on each top deck. The rest of the board is uniform including the base color and bamboo water based finish.
We build our products to last, that’s why we guarantee them for life. Should you ever have any manufacturing defects, email us at email@example.com and we will repair or replace for free. It’s that simple.
- Ships within 4 or 5 business days.
- Our Limited Edition Collections have a lifetime limited Warranty against manufacturing defects, but since they are one of a kind pieces of art they are not available for discretionary returns..
- Shipping charges are determined during checkout. You can choose between Fed Ex 2-day, Fed Ex Ground, or USPS Ground. We offer our discounted rates to you.
- All sales outside of the USA are final.
- VAT & Duties - International orders will ship next business day unless otherwise noted, with the option to ship via FedEx or USPS for most countries. We are unfortunately not able to guarantee arrival dates or provide expedited shipping for international orders. Please note that the international shipping fee does not cover any customs or import duties; your package may be held at your local post office for payment of charges.
About the Originals Collection: Every few months, FluidStance collaborates with an artist to create a limited edition balance boarding featuring art on the top deck. FluidStance donates a percentage of sales to a nonprofit.
About the artist: Amy Blankenship is a mixed media resin artist based in Orcutt, California. She grew up in Santa Cruz, where she fell in love with art and nature. Amy's passion for the ocean inspires her art, and she experiments with techniques that reflect its beauty and magic. Amy is a self-taught artist and has been perfecting her craft for two years. She created a resin technique for her ocean-inspired Original FluidStance boards, adding sand for texture and grip. Check out more of her work at her studio Wild Alchemy Collective.
About the Nonprofit: The Santa Barbara Channelkeeper is a non-profit that protects and restores the water channels in our community. They protect watersheds through science-based advocacy, education, fieldwork, and enforcement. Their primary focus is on issues related to water quality, marine ecosystems, and the health of the Santa Barbara Channel, where our team plays.
About the Board: The minute you step on to the Original’s top deck and start moving, you’ll notice a difference in how you work. Your mind will focus, while your body will respond with natural micro-movements that will soothe stiff joints, burn calories, keep you awake and alert (yes, you can avoid those afternoon snoozies!), and strengthen and stabilize your body.
According to a study of over 400 FluidStance users, a vast majority felt more comfortable and more productive after using their board for just one week.
Oh, about that fun part we mentioned…an eye-popping 83% of users feel happier when using our decks. So what are you waiting for?
- 26.5" long x 12.2" wide x 2.5" tall — About as big as a skateboard. Die-cast aluminum base is .19” thick.
- Weight: 7lbs, 12oz — About as heavy as a small cat.
- Recommended for users under 350 pounds.
- Please note - For International orders, all sales are final as we are unable to process returns or refunds.
- Do I need a standing desk to use a deck?
- How much height does a deck add?
- How do I clean the board and the resin art?
- Are the boards replicas of the original or unique pieces?
Our purpose at FluidStance® is to help set the world in motion. Using a deck at a standing desk is a great way to introduce more movement into your workspace, but you can take advantage of FluidStance benefits in any environment.
FluidStance decks add roughly 2.5 to 3 inches of height. If you have a standing workstation we recommend an adjustable desk to account for the added height. Adding raisers can also be a great way to keep your workstation at an ergonomically optimal height.
Gently wipe the deck and art with mild soap and warm water.
While each of the pieces are similar, each of the 30 boards are unique pieces of art, so the water design will vary on each top deck. The rest of the board is uniform including the base color and bamboo water based finish.