As the year comes to a close, we want to celebrate just a few of the inspirational stories that have encouraged us to #keepmoving in 2016. We're posting one story each day on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but we're giving you a sneak peek here on our blog. Also be sure to enter our giveaway (through December 12, 2016) for a chance to win a FluidStance Quad System ($496-$596), an annual subscription to Desk Yogi ($150), or a hip limited-edition FluidStance tee-shirt (priceless)!
- California powers a record-breaking 6 million homes with solar energy.
- The Chicago Cubs win the World Series for the first time in 108 years.
- A San Francisco company is helping us learn more about predispositions hidden in our DNA.
- The world's tiger population is growing for the first time in 100 years.
- Colin O'Brady broke records completing the incredibly challenging Explorers Grand Slam.
- Volunteers in India planted a record-breaking 50 million trees in a single day.
- The money raised by the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has actually led to medical breakthroughs.
- The Rio Olympics brought the world together this summer.
- We're one step closer to exploring Mars in the Orion Spacecraft.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan pledged $3 billion to fighting disease.
- The hole in the Antarctic ozone layer is beginning to heal.
- Brad Ludden, founder of FluidStance's partner First Descents, was nominated as a Top Ten CNN Hero.
We want to help you be moved well into the new year, too! Be sure to enter our #BeMoved Giveaway before it's too late, and share the giveaway with your friends to earn more entries and more chances to win. Good luck!