Our Standing Guarantee
We stand behind (and on top of) everything we make. Our purpose is to set the world in motion—your health and happiness on our products is at the forefront of our work.
If your FluidStance® product has a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the defective part at no additional cost to you, as follows:
- The Original and Level® decks have lifetime guarantees against manufacturing defects.
- The Plane™ deck and all FluidStance accessories have a limited one-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
If your Plane, Level, or Original requires repair due to normal wear and tear, we will do the repairs—including wood resurfacing, base painting, or bumper replacement—at a minimal cost to you (estimated on a case by base basis).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that you need to step on a deck to get a sense of how it feels and flows. It’s easier than ever to see if a FluidStance deck is right for you with our Risk-Free 30-Day Guarantee:
- Order your deck through our site and try it out in your home, classroom, or workspace. If you decide that the deck simply isn’t for you, we ask that you return it to us in the original packaging in like-new condition within 30 days of receiving your order.
- For domestic orders, contact us at email@example.com to request a return label. Once your return arrives, we will issue you a full refund for your purchase, including any sales tax and original shipping costs.
- For international orders we are only able to issue a refund for the cost of your item(s). Unfortunately, due to the nature of international shipping, we are unable to refund any of your shipping costs.
- If the product shows signs of wear and tear, we will deduct $40 from the refund to recondition it.
After the 30-day window expires, returns will be refunded the cost of items and any sales tax. You will be responsible for your return shipping costs, and we may charge a $40 refurbishment fee at our discretion.
Because we are unable to recondition FluidStance accessories, we unfortunately cannot accept returned accessories—including mats and racks—that display wear and tear. Accessories in like-new condition can be returned or exchanged.
FluidStance reserves the right to determine what constitutes a manufacturing defect or wear and tear, and we may update our return policy at any time, but we believe in building a culture of mutual trust and respect—we’ve got your back.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What Moves You: Nell Stephenson Turns Mindful Eating into an Art
Nutrition & Healthy Living Coach Nell Stephenson spent years trying to fi...
- On the Level -
7 Standing Desk Accessories to Revitalize Your Workspace
By Ben Miller Spring is a season of rebirth—and perhaps the best time to rene...