Plane CloudRegular price $ 189
Balance Board for Standing Desk
Plane® Cloud balance board with soft foam top deck.
- Textured foam top adds a little extra cushion while you stand.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- The 360-degree-tilt will strengthen and stabilize your body and burn extra calories while you work.
- Recommended for users under 250 pounds.
We build our products to last, that’s why we guarantee them for life. Should you ever have any manufacturing defects, email us at email@example.com and we will repair or replace for free. It’s that simple.
- Ships within 3-5 business days.
- You have 30 days from the date your order is delivered to test it out and make sure it’s right for you. During this period, we are happy to facilitate an exchange or a return free of charge.
- Shipping charges are determined during checkout. You can choose between Fed Ex 2-day, Fed Ex Ground, or USPS Ground. We offer our discounted rates to you.
- All sales outside of the USA are final. If a product arrives with a manufacturing defect we will replace or refund at no additional cost to you.
- VAT & Duties - International orders will ship next business day unless otherwise noted, with the option to ship via FedEx or USPS for most countries. We are unfortunately not able to guarantee arrival dates or provide expedited shipping for international orders. Please note that the international shipping fee does not cover any customs or import duties; your package may be held at your local post office for payment of charges.
Meet the Plane Cloud balance board, available in two understated colors. It features the same carefully engineered, 360-degree-tilt geometry of our pioneering Level® deck, but with a smaller (and softer) footprint.
Step on the premium Plane Cloud and you'll feel like you're moving on air. The textured foam top adds a little extra cushion to your day, letting you stand more comfortably for longer. It is 100% recyclable and made from naturally non-microbial materials to prevent odor.
Your natural micro-movements on these boards will strengthen and stabilize your body, keep your joints fluid, burn extra calories, and keep you focused and alert.
The Plane Cloud is made from 100% recycled materials, helping reduce landfill waste. Treat your feet AND be kind to the Earth? Talk about a win-win.
- 24” long x 12” wide x 2.5” tall — 2 inches shorter than the Level.
- Weight: 5lbs, 15oz — A little less than a brick, easy to carry in one hand.
- Recommended for users under 250 pounds.
- Please note - For International orders, all sales are final as we are unable to process returns or refunds.
- Do I need a standing desk to use a deck?
- How much height does a deck add?
- How do the various models of FluidStance decks differ?
Our purpose at FluidStance® is to help set the world in motion. Using a deck at a standing desk is a great way to introduce more movement into your workspace, but you can take advantage of FluidStance benefits in any environment.
FluidStance decks add roughly 2.5 to 3 inches of height. If you have a standing workstation we recommend an adjustable desk to account for the added height. Adding raisers can also be a great way to keep your workstation at an ergonomically optimal height. Don't have a standing desk? No problem. The decks are designed to add movement to any space (work, home, classroom). Just step on and start flowing.
All of our decks are designed to add the same subtle motion to your day. While the functional geometry remains consistent between models, the range in pricing options is a result of variations between materials and manufacturing processes.
The Original was literally our first board to market, and is our most premium balance board, featuring a sustainable bamboo top deck and a sturdy base of military-grade aluminum finished with a custom-color powder-coat. We've tested the Original to hold up to 350 lbs.
The Level® has a top deck made of premium wood available in either a natural or Walnut finish, with a base of die-cast aluminum. We've tested the Level to hold up to 300 lbs.
The Plane® Cloud features the same, carefully engineered, 360-degree-tilt geometry as our other decks but is made from recycled plastic. It has a slightly smaller footprint and its textured foam top is not only made from naturally non-microbial materials to prevent odor, but it is also 100% recyclable. The Plane Cloud comfortably holds up to 250 lbs.
The Grade® is made from over 90% post-consumer recycled materials: recycled post-consumer plastic such as milk jugs for the base, while the top deck is made from recycled low-emitting rubber tires. We've tested the Grade to hold up to 125 lbs.
Click here to learn more.